OK, folks– you may have heard the VERY sad news by now that our 30th Anniversary Qmaro has bit the dust! Kaput. Done like dinner. Dead like a doornail. Finished. We won’t get into the dirty details… let’s just say, she ain’t coming back from the mechanic this time.
But we still have a closet full of prizes, and a wad of cash to give away!
<<<<<<So we decided to bring back EVERYBODY’S FAVOURITE ROLLING GAME SHOW>>>>
What’s In The Van, Man?
Choose the cash envelope and there will be anywhere from $5 – $300!
Choose the VAN and you could win some amazing prizes, including concert tickets, cutting edge electronics, and HUNDREDS in gas or groceries! OR you may end up with air fresheners, loose change, a box of Kleenex – well, you get the idea. Choose Wisely!
Join us to play What’s In The Van, Man? ONLY from 100.3 The Q! Here’s where we’ll be this week [Last Week!]
Monday, March 19th
- Tillicum Mall (near Save-On-Foods) @ 8:40AM
- Ogden Point (near the Cafe and Dive Shop) @ 3:20 PM
Tuesday, March 20th
- Mayfair Mall (Finlayson St. side) @ 10:30AM
- Oak Bay (Save-On-Foods parking lot) @ 4:20PM
Wednesday, March 21st
- Braefoot Park Community Centre @ 8:40AM
- Langford Parkway, Eagle Ridge Community Centre @ 3:30PM
Thursday, March 22nd
- Esquimalt, Craigflower and Admirals (Canadian Tire Parking Lot) @ 11:20AM
- Saanich Plaza (Save-On-Foods parking lot) @ 4:40PM
Friday, March 23rd – Final Day
- Tillicum Mall (near Save-On-Foods) @ 7:40AM
- Mill Bay (Thrifty Foods parking lot) @ 12:50PM
- Duncan (Big Stick) @ 3:40PM
- Victoria Premium Auto (across from Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre) @ 6:20 PM